Property Damage Loss Claim

What to do in the event of damage to your home:

  • Call Consolidated National Insurers, Inc. to report your claim. If it is after hours, contact our 24/7 Claims service at 800-562-3073.
    •  If it is an emergency, please click Emergency Claim Service. A claims specialist will work with you to see if a restoration company should be dispatched to your home to assist.
  • If your roof has been damaged and allowing weather to come inside your home, it is important to have someone put a tarp or use plywood for a temporary patch. Arrangements can be made with one of our many approved restoration companies to assist you.
  • Do whatever is necessary to protect your property from further damage.
  • If you have been a victim of theft or vandalism, call the police.
  • Assess whether your home is safe enough to occupy. If not, make arrangements to stay elsewhere. Most homeowner policies have a provision for “Loss of Use” that will help pay for your living expenses including motel bills or apartment rent if you will be out of your home for a lengthy period of time. This provision will reimburse you for meals and laundry while in a hotel or motel. Contact a CNI representative to confirm if you have coverage under your policy.
  • Take photos or video of the damage for your records and for the insurance company, before the start of clean up and restoration.



To expedite your claims process, please call your insurance carrier directly at the phone number listed with your carrier on the Carrier Information page.  You can also follow the link to their claims page for more information or to file a claim electronically.

If you are in need of emergency assistance for a claim and it is after hours, please click here.

Please have your policy number ready when reporting your claim.