Pennsylvania and New Jersey are great states to ride a motorcycle. We want to keep you safe while you are cruising our highways and backroads.
NJ motorcyclists enjoy scenic rides like the South Jersey Loop and the Delaware River Canal run. In PA, we have the Lake Erie coastline, the incredible Pocono Mountains, rural villages, and charming country towns to cruise through. Motorcycle riding is all about exploration and freedom, but sometimes accidents do happen.
At Consolidated National Insurers, Inc, we hope that you are never involved in an accident, but if you are, you need motorcycle insurance that is affordable and provides the very best coverage. We offer great insurance solutions to motorcycle owners in NJ and PA that truly covers you and your bike. Our insurance solutions for motorcycle riders include:
- Liability – protects you from expenses related to bodily injury or property damage in an accident.
- Medical – covers medical expenses for you and your passenger.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist – pays for expenses associated with bodily injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Collision – pays to repair the damage to your motorcycle due to an accident.
- Comprehensive – pays for damage done to your motorcycle in some way other than an accident.
While you are enjoying the open roads of Pennsylvania and NJ, you shouldn’t have to give a thought about motorcycle insurance. We want to maximize your enjoyment by taking the worry out insurance issues. Give us a call today at 800-562-3073 or fill out the form on this page for more information and a free quote.
CNI also provides access to all personal lines needs of our clients : home, auto, watercraft, life insurance, disability insurance, etc.. (Click on CNI’s Personal Lines Proposition for additional information.)