Environmental insurance is not just for power plants and oil companies
Thankfully, the days of commercial businesses belching out smoke and poisonous gas are over. Today we know what the effects of pollution are, and laws have been enacted to help protect the environment. As a business owner, it is your responsibility to run an environmentally clean company, but sometimes accidents do happen.
At Consolidated National Insurers, Inc, we can help protect your company with environmental insurance. Our agents will help you evaluate your exposures and find the best approach that is right for you. We have extensive experience in the industry and we’ve helped countless businesses, such as:
- Any business with above-ground or underground storage tanks
- Manufacturing and processing businesses
- Disposal and recycling facilities
- Healthcare and hospitals
- General contractors
Like most insurance, our pollution insurance covers your business when circumstances meet the requirements of the contract. There are several different types of liability coverage available such as:
- Property transfer – covers real estate transfers where the new owner has to pay for unexpected cleanup costs.
- Pollution in place – protects a real estate owner after an earlier cleanup project.
- Errors and omissions – covers the consultants and contractors who are responsible for cleaning up the pollution.
- Operations – covers major disasters and contamination that occurs over a longer period of time.
- Cleanup costs – a stop loss policy, which limits the costs of the cleanup.
Environmental insurance can be a valuable risk management tool to limit potential liability. Give us a call today or fill out the form on this page to learn more.
CNI also provides access to all commercial lines needs of our clients : workers compensation, garage, lawn care, pest control, etc.. (Click on CNI’s Commercial Lines Proposition for additional information.)